Also included in
- Great resources for To Kill a Mockingbird unit where students can analyze themes and characters in the text in fun and engaging ways!This bundle includes:Argumentative Essay: TKAM Trial AnalysisOne pager activities for themes, characterization and summariesTheme Analysis Worksheets and Graphic Organ$13.60$17.00Save $3.40
This resource contains worksheets and graphic organizers to help students analyze themes present in To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Learn the difference between a theme topic (usually 1-2 words) and a theme statement (message/lesson)
- Identify theme topics repeated throughout the text
- Create a theme statement showcasing a lesson/message they believe is repeated.
- Identify evidence to support their theme topics/theme statement
Get this activity and more in my To Kill a Mockingbird Resource Bundle!
Print and digital versions available!
- Google™ Slides
- Compatible with Easel by TpT
1. Theme Analysis Info and Planning Sheet
- Defines theme and explains the difference between theme topics and theme statements as well as how to create a theme statement using a theme topic.
- Mind map to help students brainstorm theme topics they believe are present in Kindred.
2. Theme Graphic Organizer
- Students use their theme topic to create a theme statement and identify 4 pieces of evidence showing it is present throughout Kindred.
3. Sixteen Theme topic ideas
4. Three Answer Key
File Type: PDF & Google Slides
Total Pages: 23
Content Pages: 15
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!