Print Handwriting Practice - Reference Guide :
This reference guide is great for both teachers and students using the Print Handwriting Packet. Get a quick glance of every stroke and modification for each letter stroke category (the onomatopoeias).You'll also find both upper and lowercase letters with the initial stroke highlighted for an instant reference.
>>> This is included in the Print Handwriting Bundle <<<
The Print Reference Guide will help you become familiar with our unique print packet:
Print Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the print packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF Includes:
- 2 pages to print one double-sided reference guide
- BONUS 7 Posters to laminate, cut, and hang on the wall (large size "say" bubble, "picture" cloud, and "write" lines with and without writing).
Are you looking for the Cursive Reference Guide ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles
Print Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Print
Alphabet Tactile Book : Print
Phonogram Cards : Print Handwriting Practice
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!