Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Print Handwriting Practice with Letter Formation (Kindergarten/ First Grade) : This unique handwriting curriculum uses fun onomatopoeias that make learning letter formation unforgettable! Great for primary grade levels Tim master print/manuscript.
This kid approved curriculum breaks letters down into 8 letter strokes that are divided into 6 categories. These categories are named after catchy onomatopoeias that keep the lessons engaging.Students call out the assigned onomatopoeias as they write each letter stroke, guiding them through each letter.
Lessons are concise, made with kinders in mind. They also work great as short daily reviews for 1st and 2nd graders.
Phonograms are included to introduce phonics throughout the curriculum. Available in 2 options:
Phonogram 1 - Long / Short Vowel and Consonant Sound
Phonogram 2 - Long / Short / Broad Vowel and Regular / Broad Consonant Sounds
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Great for an Orton-Gillingham approach.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
The ZIP file Includes:
TWO phonogram options. EACH include :
171 pages of practicing penmanship:
- Lessons A-C: 15 pages that teach and review the foundational letter strokes that form each letter.
- Lessons 1-26: 8 pages dedicated to each letter.
Are you looking for the Cursive Handwriting Practice ?
Here are a few essential items that will help support this Handwriting Curriculum :
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum with these classroom decor and supports :
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!