- Handwriting Practice Bundle - Print and Cursive Packets: These unique handwriting curriculums use fun onomatopoeias that make learning letter formation unforgettable! Letters are broken up into letter strokes named after catchy onomatopoeias that help students stay engaged throughout each lesson. Le$39.00$35.00Save $4.00
- Print Handwriting Practice MEGA Bundle - Print / Manuscript Complete Curriculum : This complete handwriting curriculum is multi sensory and engaging. Created with kindergarteners in mind. They will have so much fun calling out each letter stroke, seeing the visual icons, and interpreting each letter$69.50$55.00Save $14.50
- Product Description
Print Handwriting Practice with Letter Formation (Kindergarten/ First Grade) : Here is a unique handwriting packet that uses fun onomatopoeias to make learning letter formation unforgettable! Great for primary grade levels mastering print/manuscript handwriting.
This kid-approved curriculum breaks letters down into 8 letter strokes that are divided into 6 categories. These categories are named after catchy onomatopoeias that keep the lessons engaging.Students call out the assigned onomatopoeias as they write each letter stroke, guiding them through each letter.
Lessons are concise, made with kinders in mind. They also work great as short daily reviews for 1st and 2nd graders.
Phonograms are included to introduce phonics throughout the curriculum. Available in 2 options:
Phonogram 1 - Long / Short Vowel and Consonant Sound
Phonogram 2 - Long / Short / Broad Vowel and Regular / Broad Consonant Sounds
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
The ZIP file Includes:
231 pages of practicing penmanship :
- Lessons A-C: 15 pages that teach and review the foundational letter strokes that form each letter.
- Lessons 1-26: 5 unique pages dedicated to each letter.
A detailed Teacher Guide :
-21 pages of Lesson Planning
-Separate Image Examples
A Year-Long Lesson Plan :
- A quick weekly reference to the lessons described in the Teacher Guide.
See PREVIEW for details
Are you looking for the Cursive Handwriting Practice ?
Here are a few essential items that will help support this Handwriting Curriculum :
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum with these classroom decor and supports :
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!