These are low-prep math games. All you need to do is print them out and make copies! The only other supplies needed are dice, paper clips, and crayons or colored pencils.
These games mostly focus on missing addends with sums to 10.
15 Games in All!
Included you will find:
- 11 spinner games for sums of 5 to 10
* 1 game for sum of 5
* 2 games each for sums of 6 to 10
- Adding Bees: spinner game for sums of 5, 6, & 7
- Flutter Bugs: spinner game for sums of 8, 9, & 10
- 3 dice games to practice making equations with optional record sheets to practice making balanced equations
* 1 game with 1 die (equations with sums to 6)
* 1 game with 2 dice (equations with sums to 12)
* 1 game with 3 dice (equations with sums to 18)
Please check out the preview to see game boards.
You may also like Balanced Equation Puzzles.