My students LOVE playing games during our Math sessions and they don't even realize that they are learning! I use these games to reinforce and practice skills learnt in directed groups. Perfect for pair work, Math stations and centers.
I personally prefer games that don't require additional cards to be cut out, or pieces that can be easily lost, which is why this set is so awesome! All you need to do is grab some counters and dice, print and play!
This set of 10 engaging games include:
- Sweet Treats Challenge - version 1 (adding 2 dice)
- Sweet Treats Challenge - version 2 (adding 3 dice)
- Elfing Around (10 more or 10 less)
- Rudolph Round Up (rounding to the nearest 10)
- Help Santa! (odd and even)
- Snowball Fight! (sum or difference between 2 dice)
- 5 in a Row Roll and Multiply (multiplying 2 dice)
- Secret Santa (coordinates) - recording sheet included
- Roll, Solve and Cover - version 1 (2 digit addition) - recording sheets and b&w version included to reduce ink usage
- Roll, Solve and Cover - version 2 (3 digit addition) - recording sheets and b&w version included to reduce ink usage
Each game contains full easy to read instructions. All you need to do is grab some counters and dice, print and play!
Check out all my other PRINT AND PLAY games.
*Updated September 1st, 2018 - three extra games added (number of games increased from 7 to 10)