My students LOVE playing games during our Maths sessions and they don't even realize that they are learning! I use these games to reinforce and practice skills learnt in directed groups. Perfect for pair work, maths stations and centers.
This set of 10 engaging games include:
- Sweet Treats Challenge - version 1 (adding 2 dice)
- Sweet Treats Challenge - version 2 (adding 3 dice)
- Elfing Around (10 more or 10 less)
- Rudolph Round Up (rounding to the nearest 10)
- Help Santa! (odd and even)
- Snowball Fight! (sum or difference between 2 dice)
- 5 in a Row Roll and Multiply (multiplying 2 dice)
- Secret Santa (coordinates) - recording sheet included
- Roll, Solve and Cover - version 1 (2 digit addition) - recording sheets and b&w version included to reduce ink usage
- Roll, Solve and Cover - version 2 (3 digit addition) - recording sheets and b&w version included to reduce ink usage
Each game contains full easy to read instructions. All you need to do is grab some counters and dice, print and play!
*Updated September 1st, 2018 - three extra games added (number of games increased from 7 to 10)