PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Your students will be on a roll with these Print-n-Go Articulation Activities! Just print the pages you need and your students will target articulation goals while staying engaged and having fun! All you need are scissors and glue (*my students like using real chopsticks for this activity)!
This package includes:
- 1 Sushi Tray Template
- 14 phonemes including: /b/, /m/, /p/, /k/, /g/, /d/, /t/, /f/, /v/, /r/, /l/, /s/, /sh/, /ch/
**all phonemes come in initial, medial and final positions**
- 10 trials per word position - you can use all by adding more to the sushi tray (a total of 30 sushi rolls per page)
- 14 pages of phonemes
- Over 415 articulation trials!
This Print-n-Go activity is perfect for:
- Articulation practice (for students working on higher level articulation, I have them use the words in short phrases or sentences).
- Group work (soy sauce in top left corner of page allows SLP's to easily see student's targeted sounds).
- Phonological awareness
- Eliminating phonological processes
- Auditory bombardment
- Increasing student engagement
- Fine motor skills
- Following directions
**Perfect for busy SLP's!** Like what you see? Check out our other products on Speechbop!