Also included in
- Imagine having your entire middle school ELA school year planned for you! This curriculum and pacing guide for 7th grade ELA includes EVERYTHING you need for an entire school year of reading, writing, learning, growth, and engagement. Simply download the PDF pacing guide and yearlong curriculum, and$250.00$331.23Save $81.23
Need a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day in the remote, hybrid, or traditional middle school classroom? The Spread the Love Valentine's Vocabulary Project is the perfect way to spread love and kindness while teaching powerful vocabulary. Each student is given a Spread the Love booklet OR Google Slide with their name on it. Classmates take turns writing kind words about each other using the Words that Love vocabulary words provided. On Valentine's Day, students are given their Spread the Love booklets or Google Slide and can read the kind words of their classmates!
This feel good activity is completely EDITABLE and includes:
- Teacher Directions with two options for implementation (can be done little by little the week leading up to Valentine's day OR can be done as a full day class activity)
- Print and digital options
- Digital Valentines are shared in Google Classroom and are completely editable
- Digital Implementation guide and teacher directions,
- 32 digital slides for students
- Spread the Love print booklets for each student
- 30 displayable "Words That Love" vocabulary hearts that can be photocopied in color ink OR in black and white (use the black and white version on colorful cardstock for a beautiful display!)
- Options to easily photocopy the print version in color OR black and white (perfect for school photocopiers!)
Make Valentine's Day a day of learning meaningful vocabulary while also lifting up your students. Spread the Love!
Check out more engaging products by Read it. Write it. Learn it.