Every teacher needs a weekly planner to make organising each term easier. I have made one of these planners for myself every year and have found it so useful that this year have decided to share it. I have printed mine at A5 size to fit inside my leather planner which is a good size for me to work with, but you can also print larger or smaller. You can get the pages printed at your local office supplies store as well as hole-punched to match your planner binding holes. There are many A5 planners on the market which you can remove the sheets they come with and replace them with these!
- A week to a double spread
- Starting 1 July 2018 and finishing 31 July 2019
- Large blank areas with faint lines for you to fill in
- Each moth has a separate colour making it easy to identify
- Spine room for binding or hole-punching
Additional pages included:
- Important dates for 2018
- Important dates for 2019
- Important passwords
- Personal Information page
- Class list page for grading or absences
- A timetable page (blank) to stick in your timetable
The additional pages are able to be printed multiple times and are included at the end of the file.
This file is an editable PDF if you have a PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Also available in a Colourful Paint Texture
If you're interested in additional pages that I've not included, or would like different term dates please contact me as I am more than happy to personalise a planner just for you!