An engaging and fun way to practice alphabet letter sounds with young learners. Students can cut, color, and create their own unique game board to practice their alphabet letter sounds and have fun in the process! This product contains a premade board with letters and a blank board where students can customize the letters and rearrange the order of the letters to their liking!
How to Play:
1) Cut out and color one set of alphabet playing cards per game board.
2) Players are welcome to create their own game pieces or cut and use the circle pieces on the playing card page. Color each game piece a different color.
3) Decorate/color the game board and color in the playing cards. Players can choose to use the board with the preset letters or practice their letter writing skills and write the letters in the order they choose on the blank board.
4) If necessary, review the answer key before playing.
5) Shuffle and place the playing cards face down.
6) Players take turns choosing one card, identifying the object on the card and its beginning sound. Players move their game pieces forward or backward to the corresponding letter.
7) Shuffle cards and continue to play until one player lands on the final box next to the word "Finish".
Thank you for purchasing this product!
Teaching Nomad 24 owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars, and/or workshops with a link back to the store. You may not remove Teaching Nomad 24 from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product and respecting my work and my rights. Please reach out to TeachingEFLnomad@gmail.com if you have questions or comments about this resource.
Come visit us again soon!