Are you tired of scaffolding materials cluttering up your children's tables; a sound mat, a key word mat, a 100 square, pencil pots... Add some books, waterbottle and the occassional treasure found at lunch time and most children find it hard to contain all of this stuff to their tabletops.
Well look no further - this A4 printable desk mat has all the prompts Reception children need to help encourage them to be more independent as they learn to write and record.
The desk mat features -
- entire alphabet in both lower and upper case print,
- days of the week,
- Phase 2-4 tricky words (from Letters and Sounds)
- graphemes for Letters and Sounds phase 2 and 3 (complete with Jolly Phonics picture prompts),
- a visual reminder of 'Super 6' for handwriting (Capital letters, listening for sounds, writing on the line, pre-cursive handwriting, finger spaces and full stops)
- number 1-10 in numerals and words
- a 100 square
- left and right
- number bonds to 10 prompt
Never have untidy tables again!