Also included in
- This bundle is filled with fun, quality fall activities and crafts that are sure to keep your students engaged while also letting their creativity shine. Also included are a fall writing journal/prompts and two holiday packs – Halloween Activities and Thanksgiving Activities. The Fall, Halloween,$14.50$19.00Save $4.50
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory Boo$49.75$99.25Save $49.50
This Thanksgiving Activities Pack is filled with fun, quality fall crafts, glyphs and activities that are sure to keep your students engaged, while also letting their creativity shine.
These Thanksgiving activities are included as both printable or digital Google Slides™ versions. All activities are aimed at students in grades 1-5, but please take a close look at the preview to ensure they are appropriate for your students.
*2 Glyph Themes* Thanksgiving Table Glyph & Dress a Turkey Glyph
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•All Cut-outs: These are meant to be cut out and glued onto construction paper.
•Background Page & Cut-outs: Rather than having to glue onto a separate page, the background page is included separate from the cut-outs.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph that students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
• Word Searches: 2 levels included with Thanksgiving vocabulary terms. Answer Keys included.
• “Find someone who...” Thanksgiving Bingo: (2 options) This is a fun way to get students to move, interact, and share their Thanksgiving favorites. Students fill in their own Bingo boards, and then play! (full page or half page option).
• Thankful Thoughts: Students choose a person to write about why they are thankful for him/her.
• What I’m Thankful for at Home: Students fill in the top 5 things they are thankful for at their home.
• What I’m Thankful for at School: Students fill in a teacher, activity, subject, and classmate they are thankful for.
• All About My Thanksgiving: Students fill in the foods they eat, who they will see, a tradition, and their favorite parts of their Thanksgiving.
• I’m Thankful for...Turkey: This is a cut and glue activity where students fill in what they are thankful for on a turkey’s feathers. Two options are included – one with blank feathers, and one telling students what to fill in on each feather (what they are thankful for at home, in school, with friends, etc.).
• Why I’m Thankful for...Organizer: This is a 2 page cut, glue, and fold activity option where students fill in why they are thankful for their family, home, school and friends. Two cover options are included (one already filled in and one blank) and two writing options are included.
• Making Words: Students make words from Thanksgiving and Family Dinner.
• Break the Code: Students decode a short poem. Answer Key is included.
Digital Versions (of Above Activities & Glyphs) Include:
- Turkey Glyph & Bar Graph
- My Thankful Tree
- Word Searches (2 Levels)
- Thankful Thoughts
- What I'm Thankful for at Home
- What I'm Thankful for at School
- All About My Thanksgiving
- I'm Thankful for...
- Making Words
- Break the Code
This resource can be found discounted with other fall-themed and holiday packs in the Fall Bundle.
For seasonal resources, including glyphs, activities, and writing for the ENTIRE YEAR, the Spring Bundle can also be found discounted in the Seasonal Resources Bundle!