Turkey Alphabet Letters are cute letters that your students will love. These letters can be used in a variety of ways to help students practice their letters. The turkeys are in full color. All you have to do is print them out, cut out and use! A preview file is available if you would like to see the activity before you buy. Just click the download preview button at the top of the page.
If you prefer to have this activity in grayscale, see my other listing http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Printable-Grammar-Activities-Turkey-Alphabet-Upper-Lower-Case-Letters-Gray-1156766
-turkey size: about 4 by 5 inches
-file type: pdf
- all 26 letters in both lower case & Upper case for a total of 52 turkeys
Number of Players:
Varies depending on how you used the letters.
Suggested Ways to Use:
1. Have student match the upper and lower case letters.
2. Have students find a letter.
3. Have students use the letters to build words. You will
need to print out more than one set for this activity.
4. Use them in a game of memory where students have to
match the lower case letter to the uppercase letter.
5. Have students play a game of go fish but with turkeys.
6. Have students place the turkeys in ABC order.
Included in this 15 page download:
-1 cover page
-13 pages with upper and lower case lettered turkeys
-1 pages with instructions
Be sure and check out my store for more great resources!