Ghostly Letters are cute letters that your students will love. These letters can be used in a variety of ways to help students practice their letters. The ghost are in black and white. All you have to do is print them out, cut out and use! A preview file is available if you would like to see the activity before you buy. Just click the download preview button at the top of the page.
-ghost letter size: 3.365 by 4.712 inches
-color: ghost are black and white & the cover is in full color
-file type: pdf
Number of Players:
Varies depending on how you used the letters.
Suggested Ways to Use:
1. Have student match the upper and lower case letters.
2. Have students find a letter.
3. Have students use the letters to build words. You will
need to print out more than one set for this activity.
4. Use them in a game of memory where students have to
match the lower case letter to the uppercase letter.
5. Have students play a game of go fish but with ghost.
6. Have students place the ghost in ABC order.
Included in this 16 page download:
-1 cover page
-13 pages with upper and lower case lettered ghost
-2 pages with instructions
Be sure and check out my store for more great resources!