Owl Letters are cute letters that your students will love. These letters can be used in a variety of ways to help students practice their letters. This set contains all the letters of the alphabet in both upper and lower case format. All you have to do is print them out, cut out and use! A preview file is available if you would like to see the activity before you buy. Just click the download preview button at the top of the page.
If you prefer to have this activity in color see my other listing http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Printable-Grammar-Assorted-Activities-Owl-Letters-Upper-Lower-Case-1129983
-0wl letter size: 3.9 by 3.9 inches
-color: gray scale
-file type: pdf
Number of Players:
Varies depending on how you used the letters.
Suggested Ways to Use:
1. Have student match the upper and lower case letters.
2. Have students find a letter.
3. Have students use the letters to build words. You will
need to print out more than one set for this activity.
4. Use them in a game of memory where students have to
match the lower case letter to the uppercase letter.
5. Have students play a game of go fish but with owls.
6. Have students place the owls in ABC order.
Included in this 15 page download:
-1 cover page
-13 pages with upper and lower case lettered owls
-1 pages with instructions
Be sure and check out my store for more great resources!