Also included in
- Back to School Bundle #2Language Arts are very important for our kids, but so is Math.In this bundle set, you will receive my Number Practice Worksheets 0-20 will keep your students engaged since day one by doing the tracing, matching, cutting and pasting activities.The Printable Letters of the Alph$10.75$13.44Save $2.69
- This Back to School Bundle #4 is my most complete one because it comes with six sets of activities.Everything you need to go back to school without any stress. For my first activity, I combined a whole month of match activities which is my Preschool Math Worksheets that it is totally adapted for aut$14.35$17.94Save $3.59
If you follow me for a while you know that I do not give you a set of classroom alphabet wall without giving you an activity or something else to match with it.
This alphabet set comes with a mini book, or a foldable book as many of you know. Your kid will have two images in this book, one of them will match with the images you will display on your wall.
So, you have an activity that is no-prep required. Just print it, fold it and use it. Your kids will love and you too.
This folding book comes in black and white so your kid can color it.
To meet the Standard, your student will practice tracing and progressing to copy.
Images were created by Kate Hadfield and have the name tag on it. I placed the tag in three different places for each image.
It comes in half page or full-size page.
5.0 – Effective Writing – Creative spelling and or pretend writing should be expected and encouraged because all levels of writing and spelling at this age is appropriate.
5.PK.1 – Experiment with writing tools and materials in response to information.
5.PK.2b – Tracing and progressing to copy.
Images in the Alphabet Wall Decor:
G- gift box
L- leg (two different skin tone)
Q- queen (two different skin tone)
V- vet with a dog (two different skin tone)
You might be interested:
Educarebrusa Customer Tips:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s become friends.
Please, follow me on social media.
If you have any question or a special request, please contact me at
Thank you so much,