**Actual post-it notes not included. You must have post-it notes to use with this product.**
Use these post-it notes to motivate your students to put forth effort on the MAP test and make them want to reach their projected growth target! Stick these post-its on their desk while they are taking the test, and let them know what score they are aiming for! Teachers can fill them out beforehand, or have individual conferences with the students to have them fill them out themselves. You can even add a motivational note on the bottom (as shown in the picture).
The post-it notes included are for the current school year (2017-2018). This purchase includes post-its for a MAP test showing growth at any point this school year (Fall 2017-Winter 2018, Fall 2017-Spring 2018, and Winter 2018-Spring 2018).
Follow these directions for easy printing:
1. Print ONE of the sheets (you can print on low quality or fast draft) just to get an outline so you know where to stick the post-it notes.
2. Stick a post-it note on each of the 6 outlines. Make sure to press firmly on the sticky part so they don't come loose in your printer.
3. When loading the paper into your printer, make sure that the paper is facing the correct way so that it will print on the side with the post-it notes. Also, it is best to place the paper so that the sticky side goes in first (so as not to jam the printer).
4. Make sure to select the correct page to print (for whichever growth range you're using), and then click print!
5. You will have to repeat these steps for each individual page. You can only print 6 post-it notes at a time.
Happy MAP Testing!