Owl numbers are cute numbers that your students will love. These numbers can be used in a variety of ways to help students practice assorted math problems. These numbers are in color. All you have to do is print them out, cut out and use! A preview file is available if you would like to see the activity before you buy. Just click the download preview button at the top of the page.
If you prefer to have these in grayscale see my other listing http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Printable-Math-Assorted-Activities-Owl-Numbers-1-to-100-Grayscale-1141202
-size: 3.8 by 4 inches
-color: full color
-file type: pdf
Number of Players:
Varies depending on how you used the numbers.
Suggested Ways to Use:
1. Use the numbers to created math problems.
2. Place the owls with the words even and odd on the floor and have the students sort the numbers based on even and odd.
3. Place the numbers on the floor. Then call out a number and
have the student hop on the correct number. If they get it right,
they remain in the game. Get it wrong and they are out. Last
student standing wins.
4. Use owls to practice greater than or less than.
5. Use the owls to create patterns for the students to solve.
6. Have the students place the owls in numerical order.
Included in this 30 page download:
-1 cover page
-25 pages with owls numbered 1 to 100
-2 pages of owls with the math symbols for adding, subtracting, multiplying,dividing, greater than, less than, and equal to
- 1 page with Owls labeled even,odd, and two question marks
- 1 page with directions/suggestions for use
Be sure and check out my store for more great resources!