- Printable Halloween Preschool Worksheets Bundle.Learn more about these products here: Printable Fine Motor Halloween Preschool WorksheetsPrintable Math Halloween Preschool WorksheetsPrintable Literacy Halloween Preschool WorksheetsThis bundle includes the following products:Printable Math Halloween$5.00$6.00Save $1.00
- Halloween Growing Bundle Preschool Worksheets. Learn more about these products here:Printable Fine Motor Halloween Preschool WorksheetsPrintable Math Halloween Preschool WorksheetsPrintable Literacy Halloween Preschool WorksheetsHalloween Counting Notebook Preschool WorksheetsColor by Number Hallowe$9.00$10.00Save $1.00
Printable Math Halloween Preschool Worksheets.
Learn more about this product here:
There are 10 worksheets included in this pack.
Learn more about the Printable Math Halloween Preschool Worksheets here.
These printable activities were created as a fun supplement for my little kids.
Keep in mind that all preschoolers do things in their own time and on their own terms. What one is ready for, another might not be. Please use your best mama judgement when planning activities for your little kids.
- Recognizing differences between items
- Measuring shortest to tallest
- Comparing least to most
- Sorting items by attribute
- Writing numbers 1-5
- Counting 0-5 items
- Tracing numbers 1-10
- Recognizing numbers 0-5
- Ordering numbers 1-10
- Continuing patterns
The following worksheets are included in this pack:
Candy Number Tracing - Trace the numbers. Color the pictures.
Comparing Pumpkins - Cut out the pumpkins and paste them in order from least to most.
Counting Spiders - Count the spiders. Circle the correct number.
Halloween Numbers - Trace the numbers. Cut and paste them in the correct order. Color the pictures.
Halloween Patterns - Cut and paste to continue the patterns.
Halloween Same Or Different - Color the items on each line that are the same.
Halloween Treats - Cut out the treat bags and paste them below the Halloween friend who is holding one that is the same.
Monster Counting - Count each set of monsters. Write the number.
Monster Measuring - Count out the monsters and paste them from shortest to tallest.
Treats & Treat Bags Sort - Color the pictures. Cut and paste them in the correct place.
More Halloween Printables & Activities
Looking for Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets?
Get all four of our Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets, a total of 52 fun, printable worksheets for little kids at a huge discount by purchasing them as a bundle here.
Learn more about the Preschool Seasons Printable Worksheets:
This is a digital product. You will receive a PDF only.
Thanks so much for downloading this resource from The Keeper of the Memories! I hope you love using it with your little kids as much as I loved creating it with mine!
Thanks so much!