Also included in
- This is a collection of 4 sets of printable Math Board Games from Games 4 Learning. You receive 109 Printable games for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division! PLEASE NOTE: This set is available in the Math Games Mega Collection - 12 sets of Math Games with over 200 Math Board Games.see$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
- Mega Math Games Collection is a bundle of 12 math games sets from Games 4 LearningThis collection of math games combines 12 sets of math games. All are printable math boards games for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division. These 12 sets are all available separately or buy the complete s$29.90$50.00Save $20.10
- This bundle includes 6 sets of Multiplication games and activities. Each of these is available separately or you can save 30% with this bundle. The activities and games are designed to develop multiplication fact fluency while students have fun. The games and cards are engaging, challenging activiti$19.90$28.50Save $8.60
These printable math board games are designed to practice basic multiplication facts up to 12 x 12 - includes 28 printable games.
Now learning and reviewing multiplication facts can be FUN! These math board games are designed to help children develop mastery of basic multiplication facts up to 12x12 while they have fun playing a game. These games are for 2 players or 2-4 players.
They are bright and colorful games that are simple to prepare. You simply print and give to the kids to play and practice their times tables. Some games focus on multiplying by one particular number, e.g. there is a game for times 7 facts and some games focus on mixed facts.
BUY A BUNDLE AND SAVE! - This product is also available in these bundles:
The games allow for differentiation as students can be given games with the facts that are most appropriate for their abilities.
Australian, UK, NZ, Canadian Version
Multiplication Maths Board Games [Australian UK NZ Edition] with spelling appropriate for these countries is available at:
These games are suggested for second grade, third grade and fourth grade but teachers have used these successfully with higher grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
This collection of multiplication games includes-
- Monkey Equation Maker - Times 2, 4, 6, 8 Facts
- Elephant Equation Maker - Times 3, 5, 7, 9 Facts
- Zebra Equation Maker - Mixed Multiplication
- Mad Monkeys Bump - X 2 Facts
- Jungle Friends Bump - X 3 Facts
- Birdie Bump - X 4 Facts
- Catch a Monkey - X 5 Facts
- Catch a Tiger - X 6 Facts
- Catch a Frog - X 7 Facts
- Multiply by 8 Four in a Row
- Lucky Lions Times 1 and 2
- Lucky Lizards Times 3 and 4
- Lucky Tigers Times 5 and 6
- Lucky Zebras Times 7 and 8
- Lucky Giraffes Times 9 and 10
- Monkey Race - Multiplying by 1-6
- Jungle Race - Multiplying by 5-10
- Jungle Pairs - Multiplication to 35
- Cover Multiplication Monkey Game - X 3, 6, 9 Facts
- Cover Multiplication Toucan Game - X 2, 4, 6, 8 Facts
- Cover Multiplication Elephant Game - X 2, 5, 7 Facts
- Monkey Multiplication Hunt - Multiplying within 30
- Jungle Multiplication Hunt - Multiplying within 50
- Zebra Multiplication Hunt - Multiplying within 90
- Jungle Pathways Game 1 - Multiples of 1-6
- Jungle Pathways Game 2 - Multiples of 2-12
You may also like these games and activities -
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller): Click on the green star to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids enjoy the games!