Explore Nifty Numbers, it's 10 complete lessons for classroom and homeschool teachers!
Have fun and explore Numbers 1 through 10!
94 pages of creative activities integrate math, language, art, science, and motor skills. Each lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as discussion ideas to promote social and emotional readiness.
High resolution nature photos featured within each theme will enhance the learning experience.
This ready to use program includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a list of art materials required for each lesson.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 10 complete themed lessons explore the numbers 1 through 10
• 55 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Song lyrics for the traditional and counting songs
• Movement ideas for the music and activity songs
• Learn about: numbers one through ten, shapes, the Earth and moon, the four seasons, five senses, octopus, and rainbows
• Explore and color shapes: sphere, rectangle, triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, star, and crescent
• Learn, color, and count numbers 1 through 10
• Learn about early math concepts including: shapes, symmetry, sizing, sorting, color matching, one to one correspondence, AB patterning, fractions, and quantity
• Create, explore, and discuss science: The Earth, moon, night and day, colors, the five senses, and the food plate
• Develop fine motor skills with finger play songs, cutting, tracing, writing, coloring, painting, threading and beading
• Music and movement ideas will get you marching, dancing, and playing ball
• Art and craft ideas include making a paper mâché Earth, farm animals in a field,
4 seasons plate, food plate, rainbow fish, octopus, man in the moon, number
tree, and handprint star
.......and so much more. The ideas are endless!
Create, Explore, Discuss!