I am happy to share this reproducible sheet to teach patterns.
This exercise is part of a collection of 9 exercises, covering all of the ART language in primary school. 9 reproducible sheets for your students.
Each of the sheets can help to teach the ART concepts. You can also use them for enrichment or evaluation. For each exercise, a coloured response-sheet is suggested. You courses will be complete and amusing.
- Symmetry and assymetry
- Perspective with: Overlapping and smaller in the distance
- Warm and cold colors
- Primary and secondary colors
- 2D shapes
- Repetition and alternation
- Lines : thick, thin, vertical, horizontal, diagonal, zig-zag, spiral,
- Color mixing
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.