These sheets were made specifically to be cut to pieces. Kids love cutting things, and the patterns printed on these sheets will give them valuable practice with using their hands in complex ways. Encourage them to cut out the pieces by turning the paper with one hand and keeping the scissors straight, rather than turning the scissors while cutting. Color all the shapes before cutting is a good idea.
The cutting activities get increasingly difficult as the pages progress and move from simple straight lines to curves and zigzags. All cutting activities require students to cut from the edge and stop 'at a point'. These are essential activities before students attempt learning to cut a complete shape.
This packet includes 5 fun pages and each has 4 shapes (20 shapes in total).
Mix & Match available as per request and discount up to 70% off.
OTHER GREAT PRODUCTS
- How to draw basic Snail Step by Step
- How to draw a simple owl (FREE)
- How to draw a Turtle
- Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom.
- If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
- Worksheets may be used for educational and non-commercial purposes only.
- Digital copies of worksheets may be printed for home or classroom use only.
- Digital copies with an additional license for each listing may be posted to a private web system for the purpose of distributing them to the intended users.
Make sure you follow PEEK-A-BOO FAMILY
for freebies and get notifies when we post new items.