Using printable sticky notes in the classroom or in piano lessons can give students a tremendous amount of ownership over their own study or practice sessions. Quick, easy, customizable sticky notes work for to-do lists, reminders, practice steps, study steps, scales, solo repertoire, theory, recital prep, and so much more! Students are eager to follow their own handwritten steps, which makes study and practice time more effective and efficient, and the real bonus is that students come to lessons more prepared than ever! Includes to-do lists, piano practice lists, unicorns, llamas, sloths, tacos, donuts, and more! Perfect for encouragement, cute rewards, thank-you's, and for recognizing hard work.
Click here to visit my blog and learn how to incorporate this useful and fun tool into your own music teaching.
- Instructions for use
- A variety of fun designs that can be used with any student
- A variety of music-themed designs created for music students
- Blank piano practice notes/checklists, reminder lists, and generic lists
- PowerPoint document with a editable blank template slide so you can create your own personalized sticky notes
- A link to a blog post sharing how I use printable sticky notes in piano lessons
- Print the template page. Take note of which direction your paper runs through the printer (the word “top” on the template will help you).
- Place the template page back into your printer tray and print one test page of pre-made designs. Again, take note of which direction your paper runs through the printer (the word “top” on the template will help you). I have to feed my template page back into my printer face down, “Top” side first.
- Stick a 3×3 sticky note onto each square.
- Place the page back into your printer.
- Print all the sticky notes you need!
- Once you get the hang of it, it will take only seconds to have a fun set of stickies to share with your students!
Check out the for a peek at the designs.
- If you need help or have questions, please contact me by leaving a comment in the product Q&A section, or you may contact me at https://melodypayne.com/contact/
- Purchasing this item grants you a SINGLE USER LICENSE for use by a single teacher. Purchase multiple licenses for multiple users at checkout. Not for commercial use. Copyright © 2019 Melody Payne. All rights reserved.
- Leaving thoughtful feedback helps you earn TpT credits to spend! I'd love to hear how much you and your students are enjoying these items, and other buyers benefit from reading your feedback, so please leave a few kind words and a super rating below.
- Having trouble with a file? Leave a question on the Q&A tab or submit a support ticket before leaving feedback.
Click here for music worksheets!
Click here for rhythm and note value activities!
Click here for music math resources!
Click here for llama resources!
Visit my blog at MelodyPayne.com
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Facebook
Join me on Pinterest
Sign up for FREEBIES!