PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This instant download includes four fantastical activity sheets that promote imaginative play, cooperation with others, and unlimited creativity.
The four pages in this set include:
1. Decorate your Own Tea Set: Decorate a blank teapot, tea cups, a teaspoon, and a saucer with any pattern, pictures, or style that you want!
2. Draw Two Friends: Draw the faces of two people (real or imaginary) that you would like to invite to your tea party.
3. The Dot Game: This is a two player game that is simple to understand, and so much fun to play. In my opinion, it is about as addicting as Connect Four or a game of Checkers- you'll want to keep playing over and over so that you can hone your skills an become The Dot Game champion!
4. Tea Party Cake Dot-to-Dot: A classic dot-to-dot activity sheet. The end result is a beautifully detailed cake that your kiddos will love to color in and decorate with their own unique touch.
Ways to use these sheets:
1. Print them out and color right on them! Use your favorite crayons, pencils, and markers to create beautiful fridge-worthy art.
2. Turn them into re-usable play mats by printing them out and then laminating them. Once the sheets are laminated, you can complete the activities over and over with dry erase markers.
3. Turn them into play-doh play mats! Simply print, laminate, and pull out your treasure box of play-doh. Kiddos will love to create faces, decorate their tea sets, and adorn their giant tea cake with different colors of play-doh.
4. Create a custom coloring book by stapling the pages together. Add a cover sheet with your kiddo's name on it, and you've made a gift that your child can cherish and enjoy on-the-go! This would also make a great party favor!