Also included in
- Are you planning to add social emotional learning activities to your classroom this year? This toolkit will help you weave SEL into your everyday routines and not just into random social emotional learning activities. Create a calm corner to help students learn self regulation skills. Try yoga poses$16.00$25.50Save $9.50
Yoga can be a great calming strategy to teach students or to incorporate into the classroom through mindfulness or mindful minutes. This resource helps students learn poses with easy to understand directions. Poses are also provided in sequences that are perfect for brain breaks.
** Google Slides TM version has been added to this resource to support distance learning.
Once students know certain positions, they can be prompted to engage in this as an independent coping strategy. Great for a calm corner, added to a coping skills toolbox, or a brain break jar. This resource is perfect for elementary school staff including classroom teachers, special education teachers, school counselors, school psychologists, and others interested in bringing mindful calming strategies into the classroom.
Included in the product
- 34 Yoga Cards organized according to the types of positions (laying down, standing, kneeling, sitting). Also in full page format.
- Blank Cards. Blank cards can be used to create your own cards or create sequences the student should do.
- 8 Yoga Sequences Cards in small cards and full page format
- Google Slides version of all poses and sequences.
Looking for More?