These printables have easy to understand directions with bold and appealing pictures. Your students will love doing these worksheets!
You can use them as worksheets, homework, exit tickets, or assessments.
The printables include:
1. worksheet focused on writing ten frames
2. worksheet focused on reading ten frames
3. worksheets focused on identifying fingers
4. worksheet focused on reading fingers
5. worksheet focused on identifying ten frame and finger
6. worksheet focused on reading ten frame and fingers
7. exit ticket focused on reading fingers
8.exit ticket focused on reading ten frames
9.exit ticket focused on reading fingers and ten frames
Please note that this is included in my Mega Lesson Plan 1.1 Counting 1 to 5 Using Fingers, Ten Frames, and Pictures and Eco Lesson Plan 1.1 Counting 1 to 5 Using Fingers, Ten Frames, and Pictures.
Looking for something more on counting with ten frames and finger counting?
Check out my:
Have any questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This product may be used in YOUR classroom only.
You do NOT own any copyright of this product. You may not download it to a blog or website. You may not share it with others. You may not claim it as your own. This is strictly against the Digital Millennial copyright Act.