Heads, Tummies, & Tails:
A Smart Guide to Printing Lowercase Letters
Creative Child Magazine's Book of the Year for Educational Activity Books 2013!
Play a game of Monkey See, Monkey Do with a clever mascot. Printing lowercase letters in groups called Heads, Tummies, and Tails makes learning letter formation and alignment fun and simple.
This 64-page workbook includes:
• Practice pages for each letter sectioned into groups based on formation
• Activity pages for extra practice and comprehension
• Practice pages for children with small print
• Blank, lined practice pages
• Uppercase alphabet chart and reference page with action words
• Pages designed in greyscale for visual contrast