A Smart Guide to Printing Uppercase Letters
Creative Child Magazine's Book of the Year for Educational Activity Books 2013!
Dive your hands into the Treasure C.H.E.S.T. and see what objects are there to discover. Printing uppercase letters in groups called Clocks, Hats, Hooks, Ears, Slides, and Trees makes learning letter formation and directionality fun and simple.
This 64-page workbook includes:
• Practice pages for each letter sectioned into groups based on formation
• Activity pages for extra practice and comprehension
• Practice pages for children with small print
• Blank, lined practice pages
• Uppercase alphabet chart and reference page with action words
• Pages designed in greyscale for visual contrast