Also included in
- This versatile and engaging bundle on probability allows you to teach the concept, reinforce it, and then have students practice their skills with great visual and kinesthetic activities. Covering probability, outcomes, and events, as well as simple probability methods involving coins, cards, dice,$10.50$16.00Save $5.50
This card sort activity will have your students practicing probability and determining outcomes. Students will classify each of the 20 events and sort them into 5 categories of probability – impossible, less likely, even odds (50% chance), more likely, and certain – based on their likelihood of outcome.
Great for an interactive notebook, students can fold up the sorting pockets and place the cards into the correct pocket. After the activity is over, pass out the answer cards and have students check their work. Students can then keep these answer cards in the back of their pockets for further review and practice later on.
An alternative sorting mat is also included if you wish to use it instead of the pockets. Students simply lay the cards out on the mat according to the category they have chosen. You can even laminate the cards and mats and use them in a learning station year after year.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.