This bundle includes the notes, activities, worksheets and assessments that can be used to teach probability.
The following five resources are included in this bundle. Please see the preview or the links below for a more detailed look at what is included.
1. Theoretical and Experimental Probability - Interactive notebook page, activities, worksheets and assessments
2. Stations Activity - six stations and a recording sheet - students practice calculating experimental and theoretical probability in this activity.
3. Find and Fix the Error Worksheet, which addresses some common misconceptions and errors made when using probability.
Seven probability statements are incorrect. It is up to the students to figure out what mistakes were made, as well as try to understand why they were made. Then students are given a task to fix the problem, write a new statement that is true, or create a new, similar problem.
4. A partner practice worksheets (with a reflection sheet) - two worksheets have problems with equivalent answers. Students work independently, then partner up and share answers. Students then fill out a reflections sheet together. Great activity that gets students talking about probability!
5. Task card activity - students find probabilities on 16 task cards, then locate the probabilities on a given number line.
The combined total of these items individually is $13.50. Links to each included activity are listed below:
Theoretical and Experimental Probability - Notes, Activities and Worksheets
Theoretical and Experimental Probability - Stations Activity
Probability - Find and Fix the Errors Worksheet
Probability - Partner Practice Worksheets + Reflection Page
Probability on a Number Line - Task Card Activity
Answer Keys are included for all items!
This bundle is also included in a 7th Grade Math BUNDLE!
7th Grade Math - BUNDLE - Notes, Activities, Worksheets, and Assessments