Your intermediate level students will enjoy exploring and mastering probability with this set of easy-to-use digital task cards! These probability task cards are in a digital format, which means they can be used on a tablet, computer, laptop, or even on your Smartboard! They are extremely versatile!
Click HERE to SAVE 25% with the Digital Math Task Card Bundle for the YEAR!!!
This resource includes:
• 24 Probability Digital Task Cards (1 card per slide)
• Easy-to-follow Teacher Guide
• Printable Student Answer Sheet
• Answer Key
This product is a great way for you to utilize technology and use less paper in your classroom! Each slide is colorful, appealing, and presents one probability problem. As students solve the problems, you can either have them record their answers on the provided answer sheet or type the answer directly onto the slide using a text box.
Options for using this resource are endless!
Project one slide onto your Interactive Whiteboard each morning for morning work. Have students use them on a tablet for early finisher work. Or assign them for homework....students can access them anywhere by using the Google Drive!
Why should you use a Google Interactive Product?
• Paperless. No cost of printing. No cutting or gluing. No mess.
• Students work directly their own copy of the file
• Ideas and work automatically saved
• Improve students writing skills
• Utilization of up-to-date technology
• 1:1 - Perfect!
• Students highly engaged and actively working
• College readiness
• Access anywhere; no excuses for forgotten notes or books
• For use on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, and other devices
• Students are excited and happy about learning
• Web-based file sharing operates in the online 'cloud' and allows you and your students to work on and print files from any computer or device.
Your students will love practicing and solving probability problems with this digital project! The digital approach to learning through the components of this resource will surely keep your students on-task and excited about learning!
**Note: The problems are presented in multiple choice and open ended formats.
If you'd rather have the printable version of these task card questions, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Click HERE to see my other Google Drive Resources.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,