Basic Probability "doodle notes" -
When students color or doodle in math class, it activates both hemispheres of the brain at the same time. There are proven benefits of this cross-lateral brain activity:
- new learning
- relaxation (less math anxiety)
- visual connections
- better memory & retention of the content!
Students fill in the sheets, answer the questions, and color, doodle or embellish. Then, they can use it as a study guide later on.
- vocabulary (event, outcome, experiment, probability)
- how to find basic probability (# of ways it can happen / total possible outcomes)
- examples & practice
- 0 < P < 1 (Is it certain, likely, or impossible?)
Check out the preview for more detail about this item and the research behind it.
You might also like:
Middle School Pre-Algebra Super Bundle
Prime Factorization GridWords
Operations with Rational Numbers - Stations