This set of photo task cards give your students a chance to see real life examples of probability. The cards progress from simple to more difficult. I also include 9 photos to introduce probability and two worksheets with answer keys.
How can I use this product?
I use the photos at the beginning to introduce and talk about probability. And then set the task cards up as a math center. I would then follow up with the two worksheets as homework or an assessment.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 43 pages
* 3 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page of instructions to display at the math center
* 44 of photo probability cards (four on a page)
* 1 student recording sheet (with photo card numbers or blank if you want to choose which ones they should do)
* 1 answer key for the task cards
* 2 worksheets with answer keys
* 1 class completion recording sheet
Is this available in a bundle as well?
Not at this time.
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook