Sometimes probability can be difficult to understand. This scavenger hunt reviews and reinforces lessons and vocabulary for probability and chance.
Table of Contents
• 20 scavenger hunt cards in color
• 20 scavenger hunt cards in black and white
• student work pages (an additional page for the b/w version is included)
• 2 additional probability worksheets for student practice
• answer keys
How to Use this Product
1. Print the Probability Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock then cut them apart.
2. Make copies of the Probability Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet (2-sided). Each student needs a copy.
3. Place the Probability Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
4. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
More about the Product
With the Scavenger Hunt game I have the students complete it as part of a rotation during math groups. I only have 4 or 5 students walking around with clipboards to locate the sentence cards and write their answers. Students needing extra support can be paired with a partner for this activity. I have also done similar activities with the whole class or as a filler for early finishers, especially if you made the cards a little bit tricky to find. My students enjoy this activity.
You May Also Like
Math Scavenger Hunt Bundle You can currently save 20%.
This bundle will be revised soon with additional scavenger hunts added!
Math Test Prep Scavenger Hunt
Tips for Customers
• Follow my store by clicking the green star above for product updates and sales.
• Follow my Facebook page to find occasional flash freebies and ½ price sales on new products here
• Please leave feedback to gain credit for future purchases.
• Contact me through Product Q&A with any questions, concerns, or problems.
Ann Fausnight ♥