Probability Matching is a great way to review finding the probability of an outcome (CCSS 7SP.7.C). One set of cards has a set of probability questions. The other set has the matching solutions. Students look for the problems and solutions that match. Answer key and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these.
These are dragon-themed and are included at a savings in Dragon's Tale: Probability and Genetics Math Project.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other probability activities
- Host a probability scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of probability matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using probability cards.
A great addition to your 7th grade math review and practice and for differentiation.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
This resource can be found in the following money-saving bundles:
-Middle School Math Task Card Bundle Save 75% Introductory Price
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.