Probability Matching is a great way to review finding the probability of an outcome (CCSS 7SP.7.C). One set of cards has a set of probability questions. The other set has the matching solutions. Students look for the problems and solutions that match. Answer key and suggested uses included. My students LOVE these.
These are dragon-themed and are included at a savings in Dragon's Tale: Probability and Genetics Math Project.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center with other probability activities
- Host a probability scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game of probability matching
- Play the classic game of concentration using probability cards.
A great addition to your 7th grade math review and practice and for differentiation.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 problem cards and 12 matching solution cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Ratio: Teacher Resource Bundle(SAVE)
● Math Practice and Review: Custom Bundle - choose 3, 5 or 10 practice and review sets to purchase together at a $$ savings price
● Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.