This product features two files: a four-page study guide and a three-page test covering the topic of probability. Question types are varied and include:
- terminology of: impossible, unlikely, equally likely, likely, certain
- probability with a spinner
- probability with a picture (shapes, colors, images, etc.)
- probability word problems (no pictures)
- open-ended questions (color the spinner to show..., color the marbles to show...)
- using tables and probability
The study guide includes 36 various styles of questions and includes an answer key.
The test includes 24 questions that are (mostly) multiple choice questions. Test questions are designed to meet the increased rigor of 3rd grade standards.