This differentiated product includes:
- learning goal and success criteria poster
- read-aloud app and book suggestion
- spinner activities of equal and unequal probabilities
- tally templates for spinner games' outcomes
- graphing templates for spinner games' outcomes
- writing prompts about fairness and unfairness of games
- templates to make dice (both standard and custom)
- graphing templates for dice games' outcomes
- writing templates for dice-rolling activities
- writing prompts for probability of life events
- create-your-own probability game assessment and writing
- word wall words
This product fulfills expectations from the Ontario Grades 1 and 2 Data Management and Probability curriculum - however, all spelling is compatible for both Canadian and American classrooms.
Activities promote critical thinking.
Remember to leave feedback - earn TPT points to cash in for future purchases!
Like interactive math? Check out my 3D Geometry: Interactive Booklet