Probability for Beginners.
This is a set of print and go worksheets designed to introduce probability to students. There are 13 worksheets all in black and white, that are very varied so it should cover the topic quite well. More details about the individual worksheets below.
- Color the probability - That today I will see a.... answers can be, certain, likely, unlikely, impossible
- Color the probability - That I will eat a... answers can be, certain, likely, unlikely, impossible
- Probability cut and paste - In the next week I will ... cut out some of the pictures below and paste in the ones you are likely and unlikely to do in the next week.
- Probability cut and paste - In the next week I will see a... cut out some of the pictures below and paste in the ones you are likely and unlikely to see in the next week.
- Possible / Impossible - look at the pictures, color the ones that are possible green, color the ones that are impossible yellow.
- Possible / Impossible - draw two things that are possible, and two things that are impossible, examples provided.
- Catching Bugs probability - look at the bugs in the box and circle the probability of the kids catching each type of bug.
- Probability of picking - look at the candy in the bag and answer how likely you would choose the candy shown if you were to randomly pick one out of the bag.
- Shape probability - look at each bag and answer how likely you are to pick the triangle out of each of the bags.
- Spinner probability - color the animal the spinner is most likely to land on.
- Spinner probability 2 - color the animal the spinner is least likely to land on.
- Flip and graph - cut out the monster cards, turn them upside side down, randomly pick on and color the box above the number of eyes that are on the card. Repeat 10 times. There are also questions to accompany the graph.
- Spin and graph - spin the spinner below, color the box above the fruit the spinner lands on, repeat 10 times. Answer questions about your probability thoughts before and after graphing.
*** How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases ***
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a quick rating and a short comment about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money! Plus, the feedback you provide helps me make my products better suit your needs!
*** How To Follow My Store ***
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you can get it half off for 24 hours!
*** How To See All My Free Products ***
To see all my free products in one place click here