Also included in
- This bundle includes all 22 kindergarten math curriculum units. I have designed these units to be hands-on and exciting. I am a big believer in learning through play, and each center I have created encourages students to have fun while learning. I have also included response sheets and worksheetsPrice $95.20Original Price $136.00Save $40.80
This mini-unit is full of hands-on centers, activities and games to make learning probability fun!
Here's what you get:
- 1-week lesson plans (whole-group, small-group and extension ideas)
- poster (what is probability? how do we use it everyday?)
- Maybe/Maybe Not? -> games to play using your Bright Links board (or print and play)
- Buttons Galore! -> what will you get?
- anchor chart -> sort cards by headers (certain, possible, impossible, likely, unlikely)
- Sticky Sticky Bubble Gum -> big teacher book and small student booklet
- Counting Bears -> make a prediction, choose bears and record answers
- Flip a Coin -> various games included (double-sided counters, beans, coins, etc.)
- Dice Roll -> roll and fill your cup, record answers
- Fish in a Bowl -> roll and color or use Goldfish crackers
***Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included.***
(This is a great unit for Pre-K and K students and would make be a good review for Grade 1 students).
You can also find this in my Kindergarten Math BUNDLE - Centers for the Whole Year pack at a huge savings!
Please come and visit me! Thanks for looking!