Also included in
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed problem-based learning and community action projects about the topic of invasive species.Each student or small group of students will choose one invasive species th$7.60$9.50Save $1.90
Students will examine invasive species from a problem-based learning approach with this resource. Students will identify invasives species in their home communities and choose one to investigate. They will develop a comprehensive plan to eradicate the species or stop the spread using the tools included in this product.
This resource comes with a printable and digital version (Google Slides). This PDF version is not editable. The digital version offers more flexibility to overlay text, delete or add slides, add images, etc. if needed to better fit your needs.
1. Teacher guide
2. Student guide
- Research planner
- Solutions exploration guide
- Presentation Outline
- Computer and internet access
- Student guide for printable option
- Google Apps for the digital option
Take a look at these FREE teacher tools to help implement project-based learning:
If you like this resource, check out these problem-based learning activities as well!
- Problem-Based Learning: Winter Weather Power Outage Prevention Plan
- Problem-Based Learning: Carbon Cycle Disruptors
Check out these blog posts for additional assistance with this resource:
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
- Click the green star to get email notifications about updates, new resources, sales, and freebies.
- Join my newsletter.
- Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
- Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org