- Student-directed learning allows for students to direct the learning experience through a series of choices. Included in this product are problem-based learning, project-based learning, service learning, and scientific open inquiry activities. This resource covers an entire water pollution unit usin$21.00$16.80Save $4.20
- This bundle includes student-centered learning activities related to wildlife ecology and conservation. This bundle has potential for growth as new resources are added. All of the resources included are designed to promote 21st-century skill-building in addition to growth in content knowledge. The b$60.50$48.40Save $12.10
- Product Description
Problem-based learning is a student-directed approach to learning. Students are given a real-world problem that cannot be answered with a quick Google search. Students investigate the problem using a variety of sources such as journal articles, books, websites, webinars, workshops, interviews, collaboration with community experts, etc. In this case, students will investigate the problem of water pollution from agricultural and lawn fertilizers and develop a comprehensive plan to remediate the problem.
This product provides guiding materials for students to use throughout the investigation process. Students will propose a comprehensive plan with solutions to the problem to the class.
This product includes:
- Teacher guide
- Problem description
- Research planner
- Concept maps/organizers
- Presentation/proposal checklist
Visit Experiential Learning Depot Blog for tips on how to implement student-directed problem-based learning activities.
If you like this resource, check out these student-directed products as well!
- Student-Directed Inquiry: Sources of Water Pollution
- Project-Based Learning: Create a Hometown Tour
- Maker PBL Challenge: Make an Interactive Greeting Card
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - email@example.com
Thank you for using this product! Experiential Learning Depot owns the copyright to this resource and you are being licensed as a single user of this product. You may use this product for multiple classrooms and reference the product in blogs, seminars and/or workshops. You may not remove Experiential Learning Depot from the resource, give the product away for free, sell the files, make copies for unlicensed users, or gain access to the resource through means of any of the previously listed methods. Thank you again for using this product! Please reach out if you have questions or comments about this resource. Come visit us again soon!
~ Sara S.