￼Secondary Math Puzzlers: Spring
is a set of 40 math problems great for bell-ringers, time-fillers, and challenge. The problems do not require a given set of prior knowledge but Algebra equations can be used to solve. Multiple problem solving techniques can be used to solve them. Great for your middle school math, pre-Algebra and Algebra students. Keep even your brightest students challenged.
Included in this guide
- 40 word problems on cards for printing and placement at math centers
- 40 of the same word problems in presentation format to be projected or printed and placed on Problem of the Week/Day bulletin board
- Answer Key
-Teacher's guide with suggested uses
This is one of three set of puzzlers. You can purchase a money saving full year of puzzlers bundle
which also includes problem solving printables.
Included in this bundle
- Fall Puzzlers
- Winter Puzzlers
- Spring Puzzlers
- Summer Puzzlers
- Problem Solving Strategies: Printables for the classroom and notebooks
You might also like logic puzzles such as:
- September Logic Puzzles
- October Logic
- November Logic
- December Logic
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.