Problem Solving Strategies: Printables for the classroom and interactive notebooks
is a great resource to support student problem solving in your math class.
Problems can be solved in a variety of ways. This packet contains:
- 6 classroom wall printables (1 black and white set and 1 color set)
- 6 classroom printables for inclusion in student notebooks ( 1 black and white set and 1 color set)
- 6 classroom wall examples of problem solving techniques
Not all strategies will work on all problems. Still, it is helpful for students to have different ways to solve problems.
Included in this bundle
- Fall Puzzlers
- Winter Puzzlers
- Spring Puzzlers
- Summer Puzzlers
- Problem Solving Strategies: Printables for the classroom and notebooks
You might also like logic puzzles such as:
- September Logic Puzzles
- October Logic
- November Logic
- December Logic
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.