￼Secondary Math Puzzlers: Winter is a set of 40 math problems great for bell-ringers, time-fillers, and challenge. The problems do not require a given set of prior knowledge but Algebra equations can be used to solve. Multiple problem solving techniques can be used to solve them. Great for your middle school math, pre-Algebra and Algebra students. Keep even your brightest students challenged.
Included in this guide
- 40 word problems on cards for printing and placement of math centers
- 40 of the same word problems in presentation format to be projected or printed and placed on Problem of the Week bulletin board
- Answer Key
-Teacher's guide with suggested uses
This is one of three set of puzzlers. You can purchase a full bundle of 120 puzzlers plus a problem solving printables at a discount.
This purchase is for one teacher
only. This resource is not permitted to be shared with colleagues or by an entire subject or grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Ratio: Teacher Resource Bundle(SAVE)
● Math Practice and Review: Custom Bundle - choose 3, 5 or 10 practice and review sets to purchase together at a $$ savings price
● Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
Coming soon…Winter problem solving; Algebra Math and Practice Sets Full Year: Real-World Math: Probability and Genetics and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.