Also included in
- These are some of my favorite resources that include everything you need to provide functional, engaging speech and language therapy at the high school level! Check out each product for a more detailed description.Goal areas for these products include all of the following, and more:InferencingVocabu$99.00$121.10Save $22.10
Help your students navigate through a variety of problematic scenarios that may be encountered during the school day with the help of a graphic organizer and task cards! This resource includes 52 hypothetical situations for problem-solving: one 26-card set with 'What Would You Do?' scenarios, and another 26-card set with 'Should You or Shouldn't You?' scenarios.
Also included is a graphic organizer, which allows students to:
- state the problem
- identify up to three possible solutions
- weigh the pros and cons of each solution
- choose the best way to solve the problem
- determine what could be done in the future to prevent the problem from occurring
Students can also use the graphic organizer when discussing real problems that he or she has personally encountered while at school.
This resource was made with high school speech and language students in mind, but would also be great for special education, transition planning, and life skills students in upper middle and high school.
Enjoy this resource? Check out these similar products!