Measurement and Data: Problem Solving with Mass and Liquid Volume
We're here again happy to offer up another great handout. This time we're focusing on problem solving so that means lots and lots of word problems. Before we jump into that though, we start things off with a quick review of mass and liquid volume and how they are measured. Come on in and take a closer look :)
Here's what we provide:
* Mini-Lesson: Learn the Skill
-Skill is laid out in an easily digestible format with vocabulary, definitions, diagrams and an example problem. Students have this tool at their fingertips while completing the assignment.
* Show What You Know: Word Problems
-This section helps students practice determining what a question is asking them, as well as how to recognize and use key words.
* Answer Key
-Time is money (or rest, or quality time with your family, or really whatever you want to spend it doing), so we always include answer keys for the teacher-on-the-go!
* Consider printing front and back for green points
* Continue shopping at the 88Brains store ;)
* Keep being awesome
Looking for more handouts? Check out our Measurement and Data series:
* Time to the Hour, Half Hour, and Quarter Hour pgs 1-4
* Time to Five Minutes and Time to the Nearest Minute pgs 5-8
* Elapsed Time to the Hour, Half Hour and Quarter Hour pgs 9-11
* Elapsed Time to Five Minutes and One Minute pgs 12-14
* Finding Elapsed Time Using a Number Line pgs 15-20
* Problem Solving with Elapsed Time pgs 21-22
* OR Save $3.00 with our Time Mini-Bundle which combines pages 1 through 22!
* Estimate and Measure Mass pgs 23-25
* Estimate and Measure Liquid Volume pgs 26-28
* Problem Solving with Mass and Liquid Volume pgs 29-30
* Problem Solving with Mass and Liquid Volume pgs 31-32
* OR Save $1.00 with our Mass and Liquid Volume Mini-Bundle with combines pages 23 through 32!
* Tally Charts and Circle Graphs pgs 33-36
* Picture Graphs and Bar Graphs pgs 37-40
* OR Get the BEST DEAL and save $5.00 with our comprehensive Measurement and Data Bundle which combines pages 1 through 40!
"How can I...?"
* "How can I FOLLOW THE BRAINS to stay up to date on all of their new and updated products and freebies?"
♦ On the right side of the web page, beneath the Digital Download box and the "Made by 88Brains" sign, find the Green Star along with the words "Follow Me" beside it.
♦ Simply click that and PRESTO!, you're officially in the loop, so you'll always have the freshest 411
* "How can I LEAVE FEEDBACK and GET CREDITS for my future TpT purchases?"
♦ Open the My TpT tab (top of the web page, between the Search box and the My Cart tab).
♦ Click on My Purchases (you may be prompted to Log In).
♦ Click the Provide Feedback button next to the product you'd like to Rate.
♦ Let us know what's working for you, what you'd like to see more of, etc. This helps us provide you with the best service possible.
♦ Every dollar you spend equals 1 Credit, and every 20 Credits equal $1.00 off future purchases, but you've got to Rate and Comment to earn them!
♦ Earn Credits, Save $$$, Repeat
Thanks for taking the time to check us out!
We looove hearing from you, so drop us a line anytime.