Engage students during your math lessons by using a problem of the day to review number sense! This is an easy way to incorporate spiral review into your math block! Use this activity as part of your place value unit, as a warm-up question or exit ticket, or save it for your end-of-year testing review!
Want to go digital? Students love completing this helpful, easy-to-use web-based resource in Google Drive™ or Microsoft OneDrive™. They'll move objects on the screen and type answers to questions, completing everything directly in Google Slides (or Microsoft OneDrive).
Prefer using a paper version? No problem – a printable two-page worksheet is also included!
Students will review:
• place value (up to nine digits)
• standard, written, and expanded form (up to nine digits)
• comparing and ordering numbers (through millions)
• rounding numbers (through millions)
• 15 interactive digital slides with questions
• 1 bonus practice digital slide for students
• teacher answer key
• PDF with detailed, step-by-step instructions explaining how to access the slides and share them with your students
2-page printable version of the questions with teacher answer key
**Please note that you’ll need an internet connection, a laptop or tablet, and a Google or Microsoft OneDrive account to use the digital version.**
Take a look at the preview to see more detailed information about this resource!
This resource supports 2016 Virginia Math SOL 4.1.
Prefer paper only? You might like my Daily Math Review: Number Sense (Place Value)
Thank you for visiting my store!
To see more Google Drive resources, please click here.