This differentiated procedural writing templates pack includes 4 versions of how to make a pizza to cater for the differing writing abilities of your students.
- Pre writers can cut out and sequence the procedure according to the images.
- Beginning writers can fill out the sections next to the picture prompts.
- Higher ability students can independently construct the events in the procedure.
My products are designed in a clear, uncluttered format utilizing graphic organizers.
They are simple to read and are printer/ink friendly.
They are ready to print and go.
- USA: Simple Print in US Letter size (US spelling),
- Qld Beginners in A4 size (UK spelling).
- NSW Print in A4 size (UK spelling).
- Victorian print in A4 size (UK spelling).
- UK: Sassoon Font in A4 size (UK spelling)