This primary language resource includes everything both you and your students need to learn how to write a procedural writing piece. In this unit, students will have a chance to practice their procedural writing skills using a variety of different worksheets that are designed to help scaffold student knowledge and allow for differentiated learning.
This Procedural Writing Package Includes:
- Two different title page options
- A variety of topic ideas
- Worksheets with prompts (First, Then, Next, Last)
- Worksheets without prompts
- Worksheets with and without a space for drawing a picture beside each step
- Student Success Criteria Checklist
- Assessment Rubric for evaluation
Be sure to follow Teaching Two for more great primary resources. Happy Teaching!